2018 Exmark RAX651GKA484A3
Call for Price
Check out the Exmark Radius X-Series, the latest in commercial zero turns.
Exmark Radius X-Series delivers the cut quality and durability professionals demand with a host of new features and innovations. Powered by Kawasaki FX engines, with Hydro-Gear integrated transmissions and up to 10 mph fwd. ground speed, Radius X-Series improves productivity, but a full-suspension operator seat with operator preference dial and elastometric vibration control (EVC) means maximum comfort. Cutting deck widths available: 48, 52 and 60 inches.
- UltraCut Deck Technology: Exmark's exclusive UltraCut decks are featured on Radius models in a choice of 48- to 60-inch cut widths. Every UltraCut cutting deck features Exmark's exclusive maintenance-free, sealed-bearing spindle assemblies for increased durability and reduced downtime, combined with zero maintenance.
- Heavy Duty Unibody Frame: Fully-welded using 2-inch by 3-inch frame tubes, the Radius frame design places major components including the engine, hydro drive and fuel tank lower, with better mass centralization. This gives the Radius increased hillside traction and stability, with heightened maneuverability.
- Quick Adjustable Rollover Protection System (ROPS): Uses an easy-to-fold up-and-down design built from round tubes and provides flexibility for placement of accessories.
- Fuel Gauge Window: Easy-to-use, accurate sight window-type fuel gauge is standard on all Radius models.
- Height of Cut Made Easy: The patented height of cut system is a user friendly tool developed for operators to quickly and accurately select the height of cut.
- Comfort Stepped Up: X-Series machines step up to Exmark's full-suspension seating system, with three inches of adjustable vertical suspension combined with patented EVC stretch fabric to provide maximum operator isolation from bumps and vibration.
- Service Made Easy: A tools-free removable foot rest eases access to the top-side of the cutting deck, and tool-less removable belt shields provide easier access to belts and spindles. A welded jack receiver on the Radius frame allows for easier service to the bottom-side of the deck when combined with the optional jack.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm(.98")diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires: 24 x 9.5-12 K500
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" X 3" rectangular tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-6, smooth tread, pneumatic. Sealed Taper Roller Bearings
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Deluxe suspension (adjustable spring suspension) seat with high back, molded foam flip-up armrests, and integral safety switch
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki®
- Engine Model: FX651V
- Engine Displacement: 726
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Engine Speed: 3,700 rpm
- Air Filter: Cyclonic Air Cleaner
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Translucent Visual
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Dual Hydro Gear ZT3400, hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves and independent, replaceable filters.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-10.0 mph (16.1 kmph) forward, 0-6.0 mph (9.7kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: No
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 125-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .375" thick caster yoke arms
- Model Description: Radius X-Series 20.5 HP* Kaw FX651V w/48" UltraCut Series 4 Deck, Susp Seat & Wide Pneum
- Width / Cutting Deck: 48"
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 16.25" Length
- Width: 59.5 in (151.1 cm)
- Length: 81.7 in (207.5 cm)
- Height: 70.4 inches (178.8 cm)
- Curb Weight: 937
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 9.5-12 K500
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 gal. (26.5 L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in.