Inventory Unit Detail
Finally an easy to use two-stage snowblower - the Power Max 826 OXE Two-Stage Snowblower has many features to make your snow clearing job easy and yet is built tough to give you years of dependable performance. A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the Power Max Anti-Clogging System (ACS) reroutes excess snow to prevent clogging and maximizes impeller speed and velocity. With automatic steering, turning is quick and easy without any triggers or levers and the patented Quick Stick control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction and angle with one simple control. Power Max snowblowers are built tough with special hardened gearbox gears, designed to withstand the highest of stresses and resist wear unlike softer competitive gears in addition to a one-piece frame for maximum strength while others use a two-piece frame that has a weaker bolted joint in the middle of the machine. It has a 3 year limited warranty on the machine and engine and the chute, deflector, and ACS are guaranteed for life.
- Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle engine
- 26" clearing width & up to 40' throwing distance
- Ideally used to clear 6-14" of snow at a time on a driveway that can park 8 or more cars
- Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS): A breakthrough in snowblowing technology, the Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS) handles more snow in less time to get the job done fast! This revolutionary system regulates snow intake to virtually eliminate clogging while maximizing the impellor speed for powerful performance. Other snowblowers require the operator to manually limit snow intake to prevent clogging.
- Commercial-Grade Auger Gearcase: Power is transferred to the serrated augers by a gearcase designed to withstand extreme stress, eliminating the need for troublesome shear pins.
- Quick Stick® Chute Control: Quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflection with one simple, integrated control.
- Rugged Discharge Chute and Deflector: The discharge chute and deflector are made out of rugged high density polyethylene that offers maximum performance in cold, snowy conditions. Polyethylene has many advantages over steel when it comes to moving snow. It is durable, yet lightweight and flexible. It also naturally prevents snow and ice from sticking and does not rust over time. There is a reason why ice cube trays aren’t made of metal. The discharge chute and deflector are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Electric Start Standard: For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- Headlight Standard: See and be seen with an extra bright flood light.
- Locking Control Handles: The one-hand interlock system locks down one of the control handles freeing one hand to change snow throwing direction.
- Automatic Steering: Allows smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain – no triggers or levers required.
- Sub Zero Material - Guaranteed For Life: Chute, deflector and ACS are made of a special cold-weather material durable to -104? F and guaranteed for life. It is also rust-free, so there’s no binding, and snow and ice won't stick.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years. See retailer for full warranty details.
- Auger System: Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 11 in. Dia., Hardened Gears
- Chute Control: Quick Stick® (200° Rotation)
- Clearing Width: 26 in. (66 cm)
- Drive System: Friction Disk
- Engine: Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle engine
- Engine Displacement: 252cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 qt. (3.2 L)
- Lighting: Headlight Standard
- One-Hand Interlock: Standard
- Scraper: Adjustable
- Speeds: 6 Forward, 2 Reverse
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 40 ft. (12 m)
- Tires: 13 in. (33 cm) Deep Lug Directional Tires
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty; Guaranteed for Life Warranty - Chute, ACS, Deflector
- Weight: 176 lb. (80 kg)
- Snow Cab: The clear plastic shield allows for 360 visibility while keeping the operator warm and dry in the toughest winter conditions. Optional Weight Kit is required when using the snow cab.
- Drift Breaker: Knocks down large drifts, allowing auger to collect and throw deep snow. Available as an option on all Toro two stage snowthrowers.
- Tire Chains: Provide additional traction in slippery conditions. Available as an option on all Toro two stage snowthrowers.
- Weight Kit: Provides balance for snowthrower when additional weight of snow cab is added as an option.
- Engine Type
- Premium OHV 4-cycle engine
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 26 in. (66 cm)
- Electric Start
- Max Discharge
- Up to 40 ft. (12 m)
- Drive Type
- Friction Disk
- Wheel Size
- 13 in. (33 cm)
- 176 lb. (80 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 qt. (3.2 L)