Inventory Unit Detail
Toro 1028 OHXE
The Power Max 1028 OXE with Toro Premium 302cc, OHV 4-cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. The 28-inch wide swath and 21-inch cutting depth can plow through the deepest snow, clearing up to 2100 lbs per minute.
The innovative Quick Stick control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient one-hand levers allow single-handed operation freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. This machine also has handle-mounted triggers that allow you to disengage one or both wheels to maneuver through sharp turns with ease.
A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. The Heavy-Duty Auger Gearbox has special oversized hardened gears and shafts designed to withstand extreme stress, virtually eliminating the need for shear pins.
- 302cc Toro Premium OHV 4-cycle
- 28" clearing width & up to 45' throwing distance
- Ideally used to clear 8 or more inches of snow at a time on a driveway that can park 8 or more cars
- Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV Engine: The smooth Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engines provide years of dependable and powerful performance. These engines have been tuned specifically for the machines they power to provide optimal performance. With unmatched governor response, these engines deliver power faster when you need it most.
- Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS): A breakthrough in snowblowing technology, the Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS) handles more snow in less time to get the job done fast! This revolutionary system regulates snow intake to virtually eliminate clogging while maximizing the impellor speed for powerful performance. Other snowblowers require the operator to manually limit snow intake to prevent clogging.
- Commercial-Grade Auger Gearcase: Power is transferred to the serrated augers by a gearcase designed to withstand extreme stress, eliminating the need for troublesome shear pins.
- Quick Stick® Chute Control: Quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflection with one simple, integrated control.
- Locking Control Handles: The one-hand interlock system locks down one of the control handles freeing one hand to change snow throwing direction.
- Electric Start Standard: For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- Headlight Standard: See and be seen with an extra bright flood light.
- Rugged Discharge Chute and Deflector: The discharge chute and deflector are made out of rugged high density polyethylene that offers maximum performance in cold, snowy conditions. Polyethylene has many advantages over steel when it comes to moving snow. It is durable, yet lightweight and flexible. It also naturally prevents snow and ice from sticking and does not rust over time. There is a reason why ice cube trays aren’t made of metal. The discharge chute and deflector are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Power Steering: Turn on a dime! Wheels can be disengaged independently or simultaneously with trigger controls - making turning, reversing, and steering easy for anyone.
- Auger System: 14 in. extra large serrated auger, Power Max Anti-Clogging System ( ACS)
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 2100 lb. / 955 kg
- Chute Control: Quick Stick®
- Clearing Width: 28 in. (71 cm)
- Compression Release: Standard
- Engine: Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV, 17.9 ft-lbs gross torque
- Engine Displacement: 302cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3.2 qt. / 3 L
- Ignition: Electronic
- Lighting: Headlight Standard
- One-Hand Interlock: Standard
- Scraper: Adjustable
- Skid Shoes: Reversible
- Speeds: 6 Forward, 2 Reverse
- Starter: Electric Start with Recoil Mitten-Grip
- Throw Distance: Up to 45 ft. / 13.5 m
- Tires: 15 in. x 5 in. (38 x 12.7 cm) deep lug
- Transmission: Friction Disc with Power Steering
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty; Chute, Deflector, and ACS Guaranteed for Life
- Weight: 255 lb. / 116 kg
- Cover: Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that's waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- Drift Breaker: Knocks down large drifts, allowing auger to collect and throw deep snow. Available as an option on all Toro two stage snowthrowers.
- Tire Chains: Provide additonal traction in slippery conditions. Available as an option on all Toro two stage snowthrowers.
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Skids: Designed to be .5" thick for maximum life. The added weight on the front helps to chow through deep snow piles. Reversible for double the life.
- Non-Marking Poly Skids: Protect your driveway and sidewalk surfaces by using these non-marking poly skids. Reversible for double the life.
- Engine Type
- Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 28 in. (71 cm)
- Electric Start with Recoil Mitten-Grip
- Max Discharge
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 2100 lb. (955 kg); Throw Distance: Up to 45 ft. (13.5 m)
- Drive Type
- Friction Disc with Power Steering
- Wheel Size
- 15 in. x 5 in. (38 x 12.7 cm) deep lug
- 255 lb. (116 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 qt. (3 L)