Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Massey Ferguson 2604H
Call for Price
The Massey Ferguson® 2600H Series is a rugged new line of utility tractors that are as tough and dependable as our classic Massey Ferguson models. These tractors feature a simple, open design, along with a steel hood, fenders and platform for unmatched durability. Plus, high capacity hydraulics perfect for loader and implement work.
- Hydraulics: The high capacity hydraulics make loader and implement work simple.
- Transmission: The 2600H Series offers 8F x 2R live PTO and 8 x 8 independent PTO shuttle transmissions, depending on model.
- 2WD and 4WD front axle options: Offered in both 2- and 4-wheel drive, you have the cost flexibility, as well as versatility in applications to get the job done. The 2605H is available 2WD only.
- Loader: Attaching and changing the bucket is easy on the 2600H Series tractors, so you can move from one job to another without any hassle.
- Serviceability: A simple release hood latch makes preventative maintenance, like checking filters and fluid levels, easy.
- No DPF: Our maintenance-free Tier 4-compliant emissions system has no diesel particulate filter (DPF) to worry about changing.
- Easy Fuel Filling: Ground level fuel tanks provide easy access for filling.
- Operator Station: The simple open platform design makes entering and exiting the station easy, while the reverse rise seat offers more leg room and better visibility.
- Debris / heat shields: Located on the floor near the operator’s feet, the debris shields provide a cooler and cleaner drive.
- Rubber floor mats: The rubber mats decrease vibrations and make for a more comfortable ride.
- Rated Engine HP (kW): 45 (33.6)
- Rated engine speed: 2,000 RPM
- Rated PTO HP (kW): 38 (30.1)
- Engine make: Simpson 2.6L, 3-cylinder, EPA Tier 4 final-compliant
- Air and fuel systems: Intercooler turbo-charged with electronically controlled high-pressure common rail fuel injection
- Emission control: External cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) with diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)
- Mechanical transmission: 8F x 2R sliding mesh
- Main clutch: Dual dry
- Shuttle/Shift lever: Updated new side shift
- Rear axle: Direct drive
- Brakes: Drum brakes
- Differential lock: Mechanical engagement via right-side heel pedal
- Front axle: 2WD straight adjustable / 4WD HD planetary reduction
- 4WD engagement: Mechanical via push-pull lever in platform to left of seat
- Hydraulic system: Ferguson hydraulics, Mark 1A scotch yoke piston pump
- Hydraulic flow @ remotes gpm (LPM): 10.6 (40.1)
- Total hydraulic flow gpm (LPM): 15.7 (59.5)
- Remote valves: One standard
- Loader joystick: Opt. factory "loader-ready" or field installed with loader
- 3-point lift capacity lbs. (kg.) @ 24": Cat I & II 2,204 (1,000)
- Rear PTO: 2WD & 4WD - live 540 RPM by lever
- Platform features: Semi platform, left-side entry w/ grab handle and steel shell fenders
- Seat and steering: Deluxe contour "reverse rise" adjustable seat w/ fixed steering column
- Overall length in. (mm): 2WD - 138 (3,510); 4WD - 139 (3,526)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 2WD - 80.7 (2,070); 4WD - 81.5 (2,050)
- Overall width in. (mm): 64.6 (1,641)
- Overall height in. (mm): 90.6 (2,300)
- ROPS base weight without ballast lbs. (kg.): 2WD - 4,597 (2,085) 4WD - 4,927 (2,235)
- Fuel capacity gal. (L): 14.5 (55)
- Engine Type
- Simpson 2.6L, 3-cylinder, EPA Tier 4 final-compliant
- 45 hp
- PTO HP
- 38 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2000 rpm
- 2WD: 80.7 in. (2070 mm); 4WD: 81.5 in. (2050 mm)
- 90.6 in. (2300 mm)
- 64.6 in. (1641 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 14.5 gal. (55 L)
- 8F x 2R sliding mesh
- Drum brakes
- Type: Ferguson hydraulics, Mark 1A scotch yoke piston pump; Total Flow: 15.7 gpm (59.5 Lpm)